Plain, simple, sincere, no fuss art journaling! Free your creative spirit! No artistic talents needed!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Creative Life

My passion! 


I can not imagine living my life without any creativity. Art Journaling is by far my biggest passion. There are several journals all around my house as well as a small Moleskine Daily Planner in my handbag. My journals are valuable and precious to me. Paging through them  they tell the story of my life with all it's ups and downs. Some days have been documented with pictures and others with scribbles, doodles, paintings, drawings or whatever I wanted to paste or glue onto the pages. 


Art Journaling opened up a door to another world . A world where I am free to be me. A sacred world where I can experiment, dream, laugh, cry and simply enjoy the pleasure of living my life in a creative way without any judgment or rules because in my journal world I can make the rules. Awesome, don't you agree???!!!

You will discover certain things about yourself and grow as a person. It is a fantastic way to enable self-help therapy. I feel so blessed that I want to share what I have discovered and learned with everyone around me.

 I want to show each and everyone how wonderful it is to keep an art journal and I want to show how easy it is too! I discovered quick and easy ways which will enable anyone to keep an art journal.

 No artistic talents needed! Yes, I repeat... No artistic talents needed! You only need a few minutes every day or even a few minutes once a week and I can show you how to do it.


Keeping an art journal doesn't mean you have to spend hours every day working in it. You can work on one page in stages and over days too.

I have certainly  been doing it because there sometimes just isn't enough time to complete a page every day.

 Work get's in the way some days! :o)

Till next time!
Toodles :o)

2 comments:

  1. Love love love... I am sure many people will come and follow you and I will put a link to my FB when you have made a few more posts and promise to do it regularly to encourage followers. I really love this and especially love the hand writing font, makes it extra special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit and support Caryl! Appreciate it so much! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...