Plain, simple, sincere, no fuss art journaling! Free your creative spirit! No artistic talents needed!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Catch me a Dream


I painted a few background papers today and played my heart out with all the different colors of paints and inks I love. Unfortunately I just couldn't get my mister bottle to spray which left me very frustrated and meant I had to use a sponge with my stencils. It just isn't the same but I did the best I could with what I had available. 

After cutting them all up to size I felt like playing and started to do some collage on one of the pages. 

I really enjoyed the process today. I will work on these pages separately and bind them all together into one thick juicy journal. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...