Plain, simple, sincere, no fuss art journaling! Free your creative spirit! No artistic talents needed!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Today is a gift

Hi everyone!

Hope it's going great with everyone in blogland. It is Monday morning here and I have to get ready for work but first wanted to share my art journal page of yesterday with you. 

I used scrapbook paper, an old photostat copy of a picture I found years ago. Can't remember exactly where I found it but I love the image and kept it and the rest I painted.

I painted a few birds on Friday night, cut them all out and used two on this spread. It's very handy to paint a few small paintings, cut them out, store them and you have small pieces of finished art ready to use in your journal. 
I used diamond stickles from Ranger on the crown and flowers but unfortunately you can't see it in the photo. 

I hope you all have a great week ahead!
Happy creating and painting all!
Toodles :) 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely page .... Haven't had too much time to journal myself... so appreciating your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!! i loooove your journal pages!!!
    thanks so much for the visit and nice words!!!
    i've been art journaling since i was a little girl!!!!
    do you have a face book page? mine is :el tsamp and my art page there is :a pink dreamer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...