Plain, simple, sincere, no fuss art journaling! Free your creative spirit! No artistic talents needed!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Art Journal Page: 4 January 2013

Change your mindset, change your life. I think that is easier said than done. It is easy when things are going your way but when things get rough it becomes difficult to keep your mindset in that changed position. The best advice I have for myself is to hold on to my dreams and to try and stay positive and hopeful and to acknowledge that there will most definitely be obstacles and challenges on the way. I can only do every day all that I can do and do it as efficiently as I can.  As long as I know at the end of the day that I did my best! 
~Ansota~

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Monica and the words you sayed are so true.
    Greetings Janny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love your blog here and I am truly inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...